Regarding Residency programs

Discuss issues about your medical residency program with your peers. Violations of the 80 hr work week? Too much residency scut work? Discrimination? Bad attendings? Were your clinical decisions questioned? The perfect place to discuss & vent your problems anonymously. Network with other Residents & Fellows about Fellowship programs & opportunities .

Regarding Residency programs

Postby prabhukumar » 21 Aug 2008, 18:49

Great!! News for one and all regarding Residency programs. I am just telling everyone I know....I just signed up with http://www.[deleted].com and already they have me set up with a residency program... [deleted]’s technical engineers have developed an unparalleled system, FAST (FMG Advanced Scramble Technology), to insure that your application falls on the top of the residency director’s pile. Their Scramble Service typically works with two specialties per client among; Internal \Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Ob&Gyn, Surgery, Pathology, Anesthesiology, & Psychiatry residency programs they helped 3 of my friends get materials and information too....they are so nice.
prabhukumar
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Return to Residency Program Issues