How I got in

Discuss issues about your medical residency program with your peers. Violations of the 80 hr work week? Too much residency scut work? Discrimination? Bad attendings? Were your clinical decisions questioned? The perfect place to discuss & vent your problems anonymously. Network with other Residents & Fellows about Fellowship programs & opportunities .

How I got in

Postby bobakdini » 13 Jul 2008, 14:26

Last year, whne the service first started, I used Perfect Personal Statement to write my Personal Statement. They wrote it completely, and I didn't do anything except answer some questions on the phone. It was so easy! I saw they are on the internet now. It was easy and I didn't pay that much. They had docs and professional writers write everything for me.

I remember three PD's said they were impressed with my PS. I thought that was so funny...

Honestly, if you guys want to get in have somebody do your PS. http://[deleted] is a good site because they aren't that expensive but I heard mededits is ok too. I don't know about USMLEWorld though but seem good too. All I know is that perfect personal statement was a great price and I didn't have to write anything.
bobakdini
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Return to Residency Program Issues