disgusting game they play

Discuss issues about your medical residency program with your peers. Violations of the 80 hr work week? Too much residency scut work? Discrimination? Bad attendings? Were your clinical decisions questioned? The perfect place to discuss & vent your problems anonymously. Network with other Residents & Fellows about Fellowship programs & opportunities .

disgusting game they play

Postby Raajini » 26 Jun 2008, 11:42

Yes, I agree with the posting against [deleted], they are the real scam. All they do is take your money and funnel it into the pockets of shifty attending in medical institutions. It’s a sick disgusting game they play. One of my friends had joined this program by paying $990, and he got cheated so he contacted by a detective because to verify that there is a class action lawsuit for this kind of programs. If anyone has any information about them stay tuned, you should watch out.
Raajini
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

nothing

Postby Ropiiol256 » 23 Dec 2008, 03:43

I'm going to bump the tread up.

-------------------------
THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-80, Cheap wow power leveling. Buy WoW Gold The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!
Ropiiol256
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Return to Residency Program Issues