Doctor Mortgage Loan Program - up to 100% Financing

You are in the final year of your medical residency and are searching for a job. What type of medical practice should you join? Which physician recruiter should you use? What kind of financial offers are other residents getting? Where should you settle down-Las Vegas? What do those "funny" words in the physician contract actually mean? Should you do Locum work initially? Discuss with your peers and benefit from their experience.

Doctor Mortgage Loan Program - up to 100% Financing

Postby PhysicianMortgage » 05 Feb 2010, 08:52

My name is Trace Kuhn and I work for SunTrust Mortgage. We have a fantastic doctor loan program and can lend up to 100% financing for the purchase of a home.

If you are currently in residency/fellowship, we can lend up to $417K with no mortgage insurance, no points or broker fees. This is a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

If you have completed your residency/fellowship within the last 6 years, we can offer up to 100% financing for loans to $1.5M. This is a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

To learn more about the program, please contact me directly: trace dot kuhn at suntrust dot com.
PhysicianMortgage
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Re: Doctor Mortgage Loan Program - up to 100% Financing

Postby PhysicianMortgage » 30 Jun 2010, 21:12

Just a quick update to our program.

We have expanded the time out of residency/fellowship from six years to ten years. So we will now lend up to $1.5M at 89.9% with no mortgage insurance.

For more information, please email me at trace dot kuhn at suntrust dot com.

Thanks,
Trace
PhysicianMortgage
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Return to Physician Job Search & Medical Malpractice forums