circumstantial evidence

Discuss about the Residency Match process - applications, interviews, visas, medical school transcripts, residency programs, ECFMG certificate, match strategies and post-match scramble. Meet current Residents & Fellows here and network for Residency placement. Post your opinion on specific residency programs.

circumstantial evidence

Postby amithabachen » 02 Apr 2008, 12:55

For quite sometime now, I have been receiving regular updates from a group of IMGs who have had bitter experiences with [name deleted]- a firm that supposedly places IMGs in clinical externships and also helps them with residency placements for a big sum of money.

Once before in the past, I had already posted a warning-kinda post about [name deleted] and the complaint posted on BBB. That was obviously based on circumstantial evidence, but this group of IMGs who have been victims themselves decided to dig deeper into, do some sleuthing and uncovered some pretty startling facts.

As I understand, this group has now hired a detective to investigate further. If anyone else had bitter experiences with [name deleted], it may help to write to me.
amithabachen
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Postby anatolyk » 02 Apr 2008, 13:19

Here you come again. Didn't you just a few minutes ago post exactly the same message but the name of the "bitter experience" company was different?

http://imgforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2125

Didn't you "borrow" the text of the post from here?

http://www.usmletomd.com/imgdigest/2007 ... fraud.html
For quite some time now, I have been receiving regular updates from a group of IMGs who have had bitter experiences with [deleted] - a firm that supposedly places IMGs in clinical externships and also helps them with residency placements for a big sum of money. Once before in the past, I had already posted a http://www.usmletomd.com/scramble/2007/ ... amble.html warning-kinda post about [deleted] and the complaint posted on BBB. That was obviously based on circumstantial evidence, but this group of IMGs who have been victims themselves decided to dig deeper into, do some sleuthing and uncovered some pretty startling facts. As I understand, this group has now hired a detective to investigate further. If anyone else had bitter experiences with [deleted].com, it may help to write to FMGjustice@yahoo.com. Since I am merely reporting a possible scam story and not myself investigating, I may not be able to help on any complaints you might have.

TO MODERATOR: Is there a way to stop these posts? Just look at the last 10-15 posts. This is just forum Spam coming from the same self-promoting person.
anatolyk
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

posting against [deleted]

Postby juhichawla » 04 Apr 2008, 00:50

Yes, now I agree with your posting against [deleted], they are the real scam. All they do is take your money and funnel it into the pockets of shifty attending in medical institutions. It’s a sick disgusting game they play. I was contacted by a detective because to verify that there is a class action lawsuit for this kind of programs. If anyone has any information about them stay tuned, you should watch out.
I am writing this to alert anyone intending on using electronic residency for your scramble application. Please think twice about using them. They are a SCAM run by some nobody posing as two doctors with MD and PhD Degrees that cannot be verified with any licensing board. I fell for their scam and am going to file complaints with the FBI, News media and local authorities where they supposedly are located. Please take your hard earned money, pray and use ERAS (which incidentally they tell you to use after you pay them and they stop communicating with you).Once again I thank you. Now I’m completely aware of the scam programs.
juhichawla
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Postby anatolyk » 04 Apr 2008, 06:20

Man, you are confused, aren't you?

You put down one company, then reply and say that you agree that another company is a scam? Common, make up your mind.
anatolyk
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Return to Residency Matching - NRMP, ERAS & IMG Forum