Family Med applicants must read!!!!!

Discuss about the Residency Match process - applications, interviews, visas, medical school transcripts, residency programs, ECFMG certificate, match strategies and post-match scramble. Meet current Residents & Fellows here and network for Residency placement. Post your opinion on specific residency programs.

Sorry

Postby Don't Drag Me In.. » 26 Mar 2006, 10:36

I apologize. I have been trying to keep a low profile and not rock the boat. Apparently some of the faculty "lurk" on these and other on-line forums (fora?) and I have no desire to be the object of suspicion because, and I think you all know this, the bad press our program has gotten on this forum but more importantly SDN and Scutwork.com has really hurt recruiting.

Unfairly, I think, because we do have a new program director who, not to belabor the obvious, is not the old program director and is a pretty stand-up guy. I got an excellent PD letter form him which was commented on at several interviews and went a long way towards getting me a match in Emergency Medicine.

It is no secret who I am or that I am leaving. Don't make more of it than it really is.
Don't Drag Me In..

Just curious... how do things stand now with

Postby Residency 2007 » 05 Sep 2006, 21:44

1) the program director
2) the law suit /ACGME complaint
Residency 2007
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Program Vs residents

Postby Residency 2007 » 16 Jan 2007, 17:56

1) the program director
2) the law suit /ACGME complaint
Residency 2007
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

interesting residency program

Postby Tommy » 05 Apr 2008, 11:53

Any updates on this interesting residency program?

Is it getting filled or is anyone applying there????????????
Tommy
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Previous

Return to Residency Matching - NRMP, ERAS & IMG Forum